Search This Blog

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Hot Tamale!

I admit I have been lax in posting recently for various reasons. 
First, my18 month old daughter ripped the space bar, O, and 0 off my laptop so using those keys is very inconvenient. 
Second, with the holidays coming, I've been too busy to blog things
Third, I keep forgetting to take pics of food I make and food blog posts without pics are lame.
Furthermore, I have begun posting on another blog that a couple friends of mine have.  Most of my regular posts will  probably go there now.  However, I will continue Family Fave Fridays, and introduce Wordless Wednesdays and Drink Review Mondays.  I will most likely not be consistent, but will make a concerted effort to update.

Well, I do find myself a bit lacking in material, so here's something to make you dumber for having watched it...

Good day to you all...

No comments:

Post a Comment