Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Restaurant Review: Domo Sushi

This is by far one of the best sushi places in Hampton Roads!  I'd even say that it's one of the best sushi places I have ever been to.  The prices are decent, the staff (at least at the Va Beach location) are friendly and prompt with service.  They have a delightful array of various entrees, as well as a full picture sushi menu.  The great thing about Domo is that they have more than just sushi.  They have traditional Asian cuisine, Japanese steak, as well as a selection of tempura and teriyaki dishes.  Their simple rolls range from $2.50 to $5.00 and their house rolls can range from $5-$10.50.  My faves are their BlackJack Roll and the Granby Street Roll.  I wish I had pics, but unfortunately, I forgot my camera the last time I was there and the inturwebz doesn't really have much to offer.
However, one doesn't need to see it to believe it.  You can take my word for it, or you can march your happy ass down there and see for yourself.

Domo Japanese Restaurant                  
273 Granby St.                                    
Norfolk, VA                                        

Domo Sushi          
4540 Princess Anne Road
Virginia Beach, VA      

Domo Sushi Chesapeake
109 E. Gainsborough Rd.
Chesapeake, VA

No comments:

Post a Comment